Did You Know…
- Robert Jeffrey was mayor of Columbus from 1903-1905.
- Walter English was founder of COSI.
- Dr. Judah Folkman was a pioneer in cancer research and a recipient of many medical honors.
- Eileen Heckart, an Emmy, Tony and Oscar winner, was a cheerleader at Bexley High School.
- Carrington T. Marshall, Chief Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court, was a judge at the Nuremberg Trials following WWII
These five, all former Bexley residents, are featured in the Historical Society’s Victorian Portrait Parlor.
If you have information to add to this topic, please let us know.
All comments are reviewed before posting.